Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I reach Weego if I have questions or want to place an order?
Visit our Santa Monica store, e-mail or call us any time during our business hours. One of our Weego Home Team members will assist you with any inquiries or orders.
Call us at 800-65-WEEGO
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2939 Main Street Santa Monica, CA 90405
Monday - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Pacific)
Sunday: 12 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific)
- Do your products ever go on sale?
- Yes! Sign up for our newsletter for the latest sales and exclusive events. One of our most popular products go on sale each month. The "Deal of the Month" is featured on our homepage carousel. You can also explore our sale sections to see more discounted products. Be sure to stop by our Santa Monica store to check out special in-store promotions. Sorry, all sale prices cannot be applied to previous purchases or be combined with other discounts.
- Are all of your products available in your store?
- Our Santa Monica showroom could never hold our entire line of products. We work diligently to showcase a wide assortment of options, which translates to a unique retail store with an ever-evolving visual display. Don’t be discouraged if you can’t find our entire website in our store, our trained team knows these products well and can answer your most in-depth questions.
- What is your return and exchange policy?
- All furniture is final sale. Stock accessories will be accepted for exchange or return under certain circumstances. Special Order accessories will be accepted for exchange and return under the conditions of a restocking fee of 20%, plus original shipping charges. Please see our Delivery & Return Policy for details and guidelines before making any purchases or returns.
- Where can I find Weego Baby products?
- Unfortunately, our Weego Baby store has been closed since 2012. Weego Home offers a small range of Kids products and accessories only available online. We do not carry any Weego Baby products in our store. Good news! We can still work with you to create a custom order on selected designs from our Weego Baby furniture. Please contact us or visit our store for more information.
- Do you offer a trade discount?
- Yes, we offer a 10% trade-discount on furniture only. Please provide a copy of your valid resale license. Discount does not apply to accessories and cannot be combined with sale promotions.
Click here to read our Web Sales Terms and Conditions. By making a purchase online you agree you have read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions. Please take the time to read them and print a copy for your records.
- Where do you make your furniture?
- All Weego Home designed furniture is made to order and hand-crafted locally in Los Angeles. We responsibly source all our wood from tree farms in the Northwest. For details on materials, please call or email us.
- Do you accept COM (Customer Own Material) or make custom pieces?
- We accept COM for many of our upholstered pieces and specialize in custom work. We offer custom sizes and finishes on most of our furniture. All custom orders are made to your specifications. Don't hesitate to ask for help when customizing furniture. It is our goal that your piece(s) turn out perfect for you and your space.
- Can you quote me a price?
- The best way to obtain accurate pricing for custom pieces is to work directly with our team. After you have selected the fabric/finish/size of your specific item, then we can provide you with an exact price. Please reach out to us to determine how we can best meet your needs. You can always expect a quote for your custom piece within 24 hours of the request.
- Can I make changes to my custom order?
- In order to meet designated lead times, Weego begins production on your custom piece immediately after receiving your signature of approval on all details. Once an order is processed, unfortunately no changes can be made.
- What is the lead time on furniture and special orders?
- Typically our lead times are 6-8 weeks. We can often accommodate special circumstances, so please ask. All lead times are approximate. We always do our best to set the right expectations, although factors outside our control make it impossible for us to guarantee. Cancellations are not accepted on the basis of a past due lead time.
- Do you work with interior designers?
- All the time! You can expect personalized service and a great experience in assisting your clients. We offer a trade-discount of 10% with valid resale license. Trade discounts are only applied towards furniture. We do not offer trade pricing on accessories or lighting.