Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I reach Weego if I have questions or want to place an order?
You can come by our Santa Monica store, e-mail us or contact one of our Weego Team members during our business hours.
Call us at 800-65-WEEGO
Email us at email@example.com
Monday - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Pacific)
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific)
- Do your products ever go on sale?
- We currently offer the "Deal of the Month". Please be sure to check on our home page to see this month's deal! You can also come by or call our Santa Monica store to check out any in-store promotions.
- Are all of your products available in your store?
- Our cozy Santa Monica boutique could never hold our entire line of products. We work diligently to showcase a wide assortment of options, which translates to a unique retail store with an ever-evolving look. Don’t be discouraged if you can’t find our entire website in our store, our trained team knows these products well and can answer your most in-depth questions.
- What is your return and exchange policy?
- Stock accessories will be accepted for exchange or return within 7 days of purchase only if accompanied by a receipt. We do not accept returns on any products that have been used or damaged. No exchanges or returns on special orders, stock furniture, or sale merchandise. Any product with a lead-time is considered a special order.
- Do you accept COM (Customer Own Material) or make custom pieces?
- We accept COM for many of our upholstered pieces and specialize in custom work. We offer custom sizes and finishes on most of our furniture. All custom orders are made to your specifications. Don't hesitate to ask for help when customizing furniture. It is our goal that your piece(s) turn out perfect for you and your space.
- Can you quote me a price?
- The best way to obtain accurate pricing for custom pieces is to work directly with our team. After you have selected the fabric/finish/size of your specific item, then we can provide you with an exact price. Please reach out to us to determine how we can best meet your needs.You can always expect a quote for your custom piece within 24 hours of the request.
- Can I make changes to my custom order?
- In order to meet designated lead times, Weego begins production on your custom piece immediately after receiving your signature of approval on all details. Once an order is processed, unfortunately no changes can be made.
- What is the lead time on furniture and special orders?
- Typically our lead times are 6-8 weeks. We can often accommodate special circumstances, so please ask. All lead times are approximate. We always do our best to set the right expectations, although factors outside our control make it impossible for us to guarantee. Cancellations are not accepted on the basis of a past due lead time.
- Do you work with interior designers?
- All the time! You can expect personalized service and a great experience in assisting your clients. We offer a trade-discount of 10% with valid resale license. Trade discounts are only applied towards furniture. We do not offer trade pricing on accessories or lighting.